We will be happy to support your business starting activity at any stage – from the idea of founding a new company or acquire a running business until your first day of regular work.
The first step is often an extent consultancy about the founding or acquisition of the business. We will support you at any stage, from the innovative idea and the development of a workable concept up to the operation of the business.
Our main concern is to relieve the manager or executive team to the point that he or they may focus on their core competence while meeting the legal requirements of their business.
We will also help you in any aspect regarding taxes and commercial law. Our focus is on consultancy for foreign companies and individuals regarding contracts of co-operations, joint ventures, franchising, licensing and sales.
Our experts will always keep an eye on a swift and trouble-free transaction process and will inform you at an early stage of possible breakings of agreements, unclear terminologies and unfair business practices.
Basically, Paraguay’s legislation regarding business forms is similar to that of other countries: There is the Unipersonal business (owner only), the “SRL” (Limited) and the “Sociedad Anónima” (SA, Joint-Stock Company). The suitability of one or another business form depends on your individual aims and interests.
Normally, the founding of a company is a quick and easy process, but please keep in mind that usually you will need a Paraguayan “cédula” (identity card) for this end – a procedure which we will of course be happy to assist you.
Estate and inheritance:
– Statement of estate volume
– Securing the estate volume
– Legal advice for inheritance disputes
– Fiduciary administration of the estate volume
– Consultancy for business ..
– Advice on the organization of a business..
– Cartographical registration of real estate
– Trust company and trust company CEO
– Founding of Joint-Stock Companies (Sociedad Anónima)
– Raising of human resources for core positions of the company
(CEO, Director, president, shareholder, partner, board members, secretary, etc.)
– Execution of transactions and naming/empowering of attorneys
– Assessment of businesses, acquisition and sale of businesses
– Liquidation of businesses
– Ending a business, insolvency
– Administration of real estate and other objects
– Fiduciary acquisition of properties
– Exploitation of properties
– Administration of properties (real estate)
– Examination of property registrations
– Cartographical measuring of properties
– Full assistance in case of illegal occupations
– Securing of properties, etc.